Community

Posted on: 30 Mar 2019

(ID) Sumber Traffic/Lalu Lintas Affiliate Marketing: Panduan Definitif

There are hundreds and hundreds of different traffic sources, and as you understand it’s a big plus, no matter who you are, an advertiser or an affiliate, everyone will find the sources of traffic for certain goals. Let’s examine each of them separately! 1.     Mainstream Traffic This is a kind of traffic that the overall […]

Posted on: 29 Mar 2019

3 Simple Ways to Get Awesome Images for Your Affiliate Marketing Blog

Starting an Affiliate blog is no doubts a great idea, if you find a niche you’re knowledgeable and which also has a sizable market. However, the success of your blog depends on how much you will actually do for it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Why is it even that important to pay so much attention […]

Posted on: 28 Mar 2019

Affiliate Marketing Glossary: read it and keep it!

Above the Fold: describes the part of an email message or web page that is visible without scrolling down the page. Ad network: a company that connects advertisers to publishers (owners of websites), and manages tracking and commission payments. Advertiser (Merchant): the company/person which sells the goods or services and has the Affiliate program. The […]

Posted on: 26 Feb 2019

How to create a successful affiliate program?

Affiliate Platform vs. Self-Hosting: Your Final Choice So, you’re selling a product or service, and started considering an affiliate program in order to increase your sales? You are on the right way! An affiliate program is a proven means to incite others to promote your business. The benefits of creating an affiliate program are numerous, […]

Posted on: 08 Feb 2019

Media Buying Guide – Only For Courageous Affiliate Marketers

What is Media Buying? Today we will discuss thoroughly, but before going on we must underline that media buying is not a ‘toy’ for everyone. This method is very risky, and like other ways that are full of risk, this method can increase your earnings to four, five and even six digits in one day. […]

Posted on: 23 Jan 2019

How to Turn a Hobby Into Income with Affiliate Marketing?

Affiliate marketing is one of the great ways to make extra income online for a Blogger, a YouTuber or an Influencer. I don’t know about you, but for me, affiliate marketing is a kind of business that you can succeed in while you don’t even feel like “doing business”. That’s just my opinion! But I enjoy being an affiliate […]