New offer launched: Alamo US - ADM United States Affiliate Program
Details of the offer
Paid order - 3.80%
Alamo.com offers a variety of vehicles for Alamo Rent A Car at many airports in the US to meet your car rental needs, including: economy, full size, hybrid and luxury cars, SUVs and minivans. Making history of our success since 1974.
- Alamo’s commitment to the leisure travel market has fostered long-standing partnerships with the airline industry, travel destinations, travel agents and tour operators around the world. Alamo’s operations have since expanded throughout the United States.
- Save time at the counter when you check in online.
- Look up details or make a change to an existing reservation.
- Get weekly deals, last-minute specials and travel tips sent to your inbox.
- Generous commission
- GEO: US
- 2 M unique visitors
- Coupons and other promos
- Weekly updates and newsletters.
Join Alamo affiliate program today!
Absolutely no brand-biding!
- Content, review, comparison
In case of any violation of rules all your open transactions will be rejected.
Please carefully read the rules for the comission calculation below:
The “Media Partner Commission” is calculated as follows: for each Retail (as
defined below) rental reserved, completed and paid in full that is referred from the
Qualifying Link, ENTERPRISE RENT-A-CAR will pay Media Partner either a) the rate
as outlined in the applicable EIO multiplied by the lesser of: (i) the quoted base rate and
the length of rental reserved, or (ii) the contract base rate and length of rental completed
(“Qualifying Rental Revenue”) or b) by project, either on an hourly or project basis, as
agreed to by ENTERPRISE RENT-A-CAR and Media Partner in the applicable EIO (the
“Commission”). The Commission will only be paid on time and mileage revenue after
any discount or coupon has been applied and shall not include fuel, personal accident
protection, collision damage waiver, supplemental liability protection, taxes, surcharges,
access fees or any other charges or expenses associated with the rental. The
Commission will not apply to any rentals other than a “retail-type” rental (“Retail”), which
specifically excludes any insurance, dealership, body shop, travel agent, or corporate