POSTED ON : 11 Dec 2019 BY : Indoleads Bot
About Afisha Yandex
The Yandex Afisha partner program is the largest event ticket aggregator in Russia. They provide a service through which you can learn about current and upcoming events and buy tickets to concerts, movies, performances, performances, events, shows, and much more. Through the Yandex Partner Program app. Playbill you can get detailed information about events including schedule, location, date & time, and find other similar events.
Afisha Yandex for partners
Yandex. Afisha is a service where the viewer can find out about events in the city and buy tickets for them, and the partner can provide them with information or tickets. Yandex. Afisha is not only a website but also many other tools for working with events and tickets.
Sales of belts Afisha Yandex
Yandex.Afisha sells tickets for entertainment events in the following cities: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Volgograd, Yekaterinburg, Kazan, Krasnodar, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don, Sochi. The service is available in Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan.
Yandex. Afisha aggregates the largest ticket sellers on a single hall scheme, such as Kassir.ru, Concert.ru, Radio, Ponominalu, Redkassa, Rambler Ticket Office, Kinohod, and other ticket operators. The automatic recommendation system shows the places with the best view within each price category. The diagrams of all the halls are drawn manually.
Application Afisha Yandex
At the end of 2016, the service released an app for iOS with the same functionality as the web version, adapted for the mobile app. The difference is that when buying through the app, the user accumulates points for subsequent ticket purchases.
Buying movie tickets
You can buy a movie ticket directly on Yandex.Afisha and pay for it with a bank card.
After the purchase, you will receive an email with the order number. Get a ticket at the ticket office without waiting in line by the order number or print it out through the ticket terminal.
Promo code for movie tickets
The promo code gives you a discount on the purchase of a ticket on Yandex. Afisha. The code has a limited validity period and is valid when paying with a card. You can get it for participating in contests and promotions, for subscribing to the newsletter, or as a gift. Each promo code can only be used once.
If you have a Yandex Plus subscription, you will receive Cashback Plus points for buying tickets and subscriptions to events on Yandex.Afisha. One point is one ruble. You can spend the accumulated points on movie tickets or events. And you can also spend them on purchases in any service that participates in the cashback program with points, for example, you have accumulated points on Yandex.Afisha, and you can spend them in Yandex.Drive.
Event placement conditions
Only entertainment and cultural events are posted on Yandex.Afisha:
- film screenings;
- concerts, parties, shows;
- festivals, holidays;
- fairs, markets;
- performances, performances, readings;
- exhibitions, installations;
- games, quests;
- lectures, master classes.
The event must meet the following conditions:
- take place offline (Yandex. Afisha does not host webinars, online lectures, etc.);
- have a specific date, time, and venue;
- be open to anyone who wishes, subject to the conditions of attendance (registration or ticket, age restrictions);
- the terms of attendance must clearly state how to get to the event (buy a ticket, register, etc.).
The accommodation is not accepted:
- advertisements with an offer to buy a certificate, coupon or use the service;
- events that have a direct utilitarian purpose (doctor’s appointment, psychologist’s consultation);
- sales and promotions without additional organized entertainment activities for visitors;
- events of a political nature (rallies, political actions);
- events that require membership in a certain group of people (for example, a sports section, a university group, or a scientific community);
- serial course schedules;
- online events (virtual exhibitions, webinars, online trainings);
- events aimed at insulting a particular person or group of people;
- events of a closed (private) nature;
- information that violates the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- If the event does not meet the placement conditions, the editors of Yandex. Afisha will not accept it for publication.
Rescheduling and canceling events
Russia has declared a high-alert mode. Concerts, festivals, theater productions, and sporting events are postponed or canceled. The government has approved the rules on what viewers, organizers and ticket operators should do in this situation.
First, you need to wait for the cancellation of the high-alert mode. Then the organizer will have 14 days to announce or confirm the status of the event-whether it is postponed or canceled.
After the restrictions are lifted, the organizer will have:
- 6 months to report a new event date;
- 18 months to spend it.
You will get your money back. You can apply for a refund at any time, but no later than 6 months after the restrictions are lifted.
How to apply for a refund
As soon as the event organizer informs us about the cancellation, we will send you an email to the email address you provided when purchasing tickets. After that, you can apply for a refund of tickets.
When and how will the money be returned
The terms of refunds depend on when you made the request:
- before the restrictions are lifted-the money will be returned within 180 days from the date of lifting the restrictions;
- after the restrictions are lifted, the money will be returned within 180 days from the date of application submission.
When the organizer approves the refund, the money will be returned to the bank card with which you bought the tickets.
How to stay up to date with the latest news
Yandex. Afisha collects all relevant information from the organizers, ticket partners and venues.
Get ready for a show! Our new advertiser is here – Afisha Yandex