POSTED ON : 29 Mar 2019 BY : Indoleads Bot
Starting an Affiliate blog is no doubts a great idea, if you find a niche you’re knowledgeable and which also has a sizable market. However, the success of your blog depends on how much you will actually do for it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Why is it even that important to pay so much attention to the images at the end of the day? Isn’t it the content which bosses the show? Yes and no. Have you noticed, that most popular blog posts share one thing in common – they make excellent use of images. After all, no one wants to read through thousands of words about a product without actually seeing what it looks like. Plus, posts without pictures tend to look outright plain.
Too many people rely on stock graphics to get the job done, but you can find more effective images for Affiliate marketing to help you boost the sales. In this article, we will explain three methods to do so and how to pull them off. Let’s get started!
1. Use stock image websites wisely
A lot of people pick one website to find their stock images, and just stop keep searching. They don’t spend any time looking for alternatives, even if the photos they use are already all over the web. You can look for lesser known (but definitely much more precious in images quality) stock image websites, such as the following:
· Pikwizard.com – Have over 100,000 completely free images on the site, over 20,000 of those are exclusive to them with daily updates of images library.
· Unsplash.com. They have incredibly stunning, high-quality images that are free.
· Gratisography.com. The website provides free high-resolution pictures, which are free to use without the risk of copyright violation.
· Picjumbo.com. They have tons of beautiful images that are all free to use for marketing purposes.
· LifeofPix.com. Also great photos from numerous talented photographers, and what is even more appealing is that the database is updated regularly.
· Pixabay.com. Outstanding images of great quality available for free download.
· Librestock.com. One of the best and easy to use services. It enables you to filter the free photos from the top stock sites.
· Freepik.com. A great scanner for free photos, icon and vector files.
Remember, wherever you source images from, you should always include a featured image in your posts. Featured images help your content stand out, while additional photos throughout your posts help break down walls of text.
In case you want to get the unique image resources, you have the option of subscribing to a premium stock image website. Subscriptions are expensive, though, so this should only be an option if your Affiliate blog is already making decent money or you have a sizable budget.
2. Use Official Product Images
Another option is going directly to the source to find images for Affiliate marketing. That means checking the website of whoever created the product you’re promoting. Official product pictures are almost always professional pictures, and that makes it much easier to help you showcase the item.
Keep in mind, you can’t just use images that aren’t yours in most cases. Always check the copyright first.
3. Get the real photos with real people
For those who need even more creativity, this technique might be truly compelling. Why not get a real picture of the product from the person who has already bought it? In most cases, you won’t actually own the products you review since it would take a massive budget to build an Affiliate blog otherwise. That means you’re relying on online information and the opinions of people that have tried those products firsthand. That’s why you can go ahead and ask these people to send you some photos of the product. Such amateur photographs can really make a huge difference, add some truly personal touch to your content and eventually make your site stand out.
But how to contact these people? In most cases forums that focus on your particular niche can be goldmines of opinions and information you wouldn’t otherwise find, and they enable you to get in touch with people that own those products.
When it comes to how to reach success with your Affiliate blog, the devil is in the details. Choosing the right images is easy to skip over, but this mistake might lead to frustrating results, even when your content is quite compelling. So, stay consistent and focus on various aspects of your website. The conversion rates won’t disappoint you for sure.