Skyrocket Your Affiliate Traffic As Never Before
Let us tell you why affiliates and webmasters should not neglect teaser networks. With the right and reasonable approach, you can buy cheap targeted traffic there.
2019 year is already in full play, and it’s the best time to reconsider your earning strategies for the whole year ahead, because if you haven’t done it before…you’d better do it now, cause time is money!
You probably already got started with your perfect business model that contains no fulfillment, deliverables, customer support or full-time employees – affiliate marketing! This is the only business model where you can forego product development and go straight to marketing and sales. You made a right choice! But here is the next problem, you have obviously already started thinking about – the lack of traffic.
As an affiliate marketer, you get paid commissions on every sale you make. While you don’t have to put any energy into selling unproven products, your ultimate profit depends to a large extent on your website’s traffic. In the context of affiliate marketing, high-quality traffic is what helps you to meet your goals. If it turns into sales, then it’s quality. If it doesn’t, then you have some tweaking to do. Here are
1. High-Value Content is your holy grail. Forever.
The content on your website should be thought-provoking, and therefore actionable. In fact, that’s the very definition of valuable content. It is of great importance if you want to drive traffic. This way your content will be shared, discussed, and will boost search engine rankings as a result.
If you’ve set your mind towards getting great content, make sure you follow these steps:
- Answer questions that your target audience is asking. With the help of search engine results and social media searches, you can find the questions that are most plaguing your audience.
- Write irresistible headlines. Headlines are one of the most important parts of your content. Without a compelling headline, even the most thoughtful post will go unread. For example, the writers at BuzzFeed and Upworthy often write upward of twenty different headlines before finally settling on the one that will drive the most traffic, so think about your headline carefully.
- Mix it like a pro. There is no magic formula for content marketing success, despite what some would have you believe. For this reason, vary the length and format of your content to make it as appealing as possible to different kinds of readers. Mix shorter, news-based blog posts with long-term content, as well as video, infographics and data-driven pieces for maximum impact. At times, you can even resort to hard-selling posts to push specific affiliate products.
- Use affiliate links where you can. Sprinkle some hidden as well as obvious affiliate links inside your content all over your website to reach the maximum results.
2. Get Active on Social Media
Social media is a powerful source of highly-targeted traffic. After all, social media platforms such as Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter are search engines in disguise.
Here’s just a few tips to get started:
- Limit yourself. Rather than targeting every single social media network out there, limit yourself to a maximum of three (and even just one or two). Focusing your efforts narrowly will better ensure positive results.
- Pick the right platform(s) for your industry. When deciding on a platform (or platforms) for your niche, keep in mind that each targets a different demographic and choose accordingly.
- Stay consistent. Stick to a consistent posting schedule. This will keep you accountable, as well as help you to grow a steady following. Experiment and measure results. With experimentation, you can find the right schedule and style for your audience so you can improve upon your social media strategy.
3. Guest Post on Industry Blogs
Guest post on blogs with a similar target audience. Posting on blogs that have a similar focus to your site – even if they’re not as big as alternative options – will enable you to target your ideal audience more effectively.
4. Optimize Your Site’s Links
As an affiliate, you know how important links are to your business. In short, optimizing your links can help to boost their effectiveness. Link optimization includes the cloaking and shortening of links. This enables you to ‘brand’ your links, as well as make them easy to remember and share on social media.
If you do not have your own blog or website, but you still want to be a successful affiliate marketer you can resort to Media Buying as a source of traffic. There are many other sources of traffic for affiliates that you can explore without having your own website!
The high-quality traffic can bring your affiliate marketing business to the next level, so start putting these techniques to work and don’t let anything distract you from your goal. And we at Indoleads are definitely backing you up!
JOIN INDOLEADS TODAY for a 10% bonus to your first payout – use promo code ‘INDONEW’ to be eligible for bonus.